Using the Evolve Forums Gallery
As well as being able to upload images and embed videos to posts in threads, we also have a comprehensive gallery section for you to use. At this point in time are you are able to upload images and embed videos hosted on other websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and a few other. Video upload may be coming soon.
How the gallery works
All media must be uploaded an album.
Albums can be listed uncategorised in the gallery index, or can be placed within a category, you can decide this when you create your album.
If you you think there should be a category that doesn't currently exist you can suggest that we add it.
You can create new albums (which you can set to public or private) or add your media to existing albums if the album creator allows this.
If you don't want to create a brand new album or use an existing one, and just want to submit quickly, pick 'Profile album' when adding new content and it will place it in one of two default personal albums. This will be your 'Profile Uploads' album when on a desktop/laptop computer or 'Mobile Uploads' if using your phone.
To navigate the gallery and access all the areas and features, use the menu above it.
• Up to 20 photos can be uploaded at a time.
• They can be up to 100 megapixels (10,000 x 10,000px in dimension)
Once uploaded you can:
• Tag other members in the photos
• Specify where in the world the photos were taken
• Pick your favourite photo to be the album cover
• Set a photo to be your avatar
• Set a photo as your personal profile page cover photo
• Set a photo as your personal gallery page cover photo