Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Would anyone be interested in a Meetup to get together and mod our bords like this:

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by blackjackel, Sep 7, 2018.

More threads by blackjackel
  1. blackjackel

blackjackel Member

GTX battery upgrade 10s5p 30q

This guy modded his GTX from 10s4p to 10s5p by expanding his deck and then he put top quality samsung 30p batteries in it.

The result is he was able to get 30 MILES ON GT MODE!!!! By comparison I can barely get 8 miles on GT mode on my board.... that is insane! EVEN if you're not into going long distances on your board, I'm sure you're a fan of your battery lasting you a DECADE and never having to ever replace it again, right?

Lithium ion batteries don't like being discharged to 0%... The less you discharge them, the better..... So imagine having a MUCH BIGGER BATTERY that you can't ever hope to discharge to 0%.... that sucker will last you FOREVER!

Would anyone be interested in meeting together as a group and just doing this all together so we can learn off eachother's mistakes and trials and tribulations?