Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

TSG Pass or Ruroc full face?

Discussion in 'Skate Equipment, Safety Gear & Spares' started by chud777, Jun 18, 2019.

More threads by chud777
  1. chud777

chud777 Member

Need a full face for my new Evolve and Onewheel as I want to shade from the summer sun, protect from the winter cold and have top notch protection for my already 5x concussed noggin.

Owners of one or both? Feedback and discussion are very welcome! TIA!

2. Lukasz

Lukasz Member

Hi again,

I got Ruroc and I use if from Autumn to Spring for both snowboarding and e-boarding. For summer I purchased Fox Proframe as Ruroc is just way too hot for me. Proframe looks big on my head but it's ventilated in the way it's cooler with it than without it, and when I hit a tree branch going 30 km/h I hope my face will be intact as it's rated for MTB racing.

That being said for beginning you can use your snowboarding and biking safety equipment if you have one.

PS. I missed that part about Onewheel, now I understand why you want a full face. Ruroc is great, I love it, it looks great, feels great and the best thing about it is that I can also use it for snowboarding. Just can't recommend their Bluetooth add-on as I found it's quality underwhelming. And I also can't recommend it for summer. Yes you can take the face protection off in order to improve ventilation but then what's the point of full face if you take it off.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Full face downhill helmet, keeps you cool and it's light weight and comfortable!