Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

The Glorious British Summer!!.

Discussion in 'General Electric Skateboard Chat' started by Wayne C, Jun 13, 2019.

More threads by Wayne C
  1. Wayne C

Wayne C Member

Wayne Crozier
    Boards Owned:
    Carbon GTR, Bamboo GTX
    Wheel Setup:
    All Terrain (AT)
    Map
    Well I have had my GTX AT for 9 days now, and I have only had the opportunity to take it out once since buying it. I’m guessing that our English climate (Summer it is supposed to be now), isn’t made for dry weather only electric skateboards!!. It has rained constantly for well over a week now here in Yorkshire and even when it is dry the next day the pavements still have residual amounts of water on them preventing use. I really enjoyed this board the day I could take it out, but the pavements are so poorly maintained by our local council with pot holes, cracks, and breaks due to driveways etc im wondering if this thing will ever get used. I don’t really think its suitable at all for use in autumn and winter which are only a few months away. Anyone else have any thoughts ?. I’m so envious of the people in USA and Australia who seem to have dedicated cycle paths which are separate from the traffic lanes etc, if only we had such things around here !.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019