Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Hello everyone, new member Brisbane, Australia

Discussion in 'New Members - Say hello in here!' started by vinnie, Nov 9, 2017.

More threads by vinnie
  1. vinnie

vinnie Member

Hello guys,
    My name is Vinicius (nickname: Vinnie) I'm living in Brisbane close to CBD and I found a GT carbon evolve IN THE RUBISH. Apparently who thrown it away have crashed, the board are broken and front truck are a bit warped.

I saw someone swaping the board for a normal one here (I would like to do the same) but I need to buy the remote and the charger. Has someone who lives in Brisbane to help me? I want to see if it function before purchase those things and make the swap.

Thank you for attention.

Vinnie

2. darkbluesheep

darkbluesheep Member

Hey Vinnie,
    I don't think another persons remote will work with your board, I think the remotes are paired to the board from factory. Even though on some group rides we do get a few cross connections going on where one persons remote controls another persons board, but this is very rare.

Check out this group on Facebook - Log in to Facebook | Facebook

We often do group rides around Brisbane so maybe one of the guys can help you out

• Like Like x 1
  3. Paul

Paul Member

Hey Vinnie, I may be able to help. I’ve got a spare R1 remote for the Carbon GT and a charger. Better still I live in Sandgate, Brisbane. PM me here or through the Facebook group darkbluesheep mentioned

Paul

4. Paul

Paul Member

Doh! I’ve just looked at the date you posted this..... I’m a year late