Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Wanted R2 Remote Screen

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by sirwolf, Jun 5, 2018.

1. sirwolf

sirwolf Member

Hi all, recently got a bamboo gt with the R2 remote and have already broken the screen...
    If anyone has a spare screen, faulty remote or a source for the screen, please let me know. Thankyou

2. dontaskwhy

dontaskwhy Member

try to ask your local Evolve ambassador, they have these spares

3. Timknick

Timknick Member

Any luck finding one? I'm in the search of one as well. Seattle Washington area]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  4. Timknick

Timknick Member

Found them at Evolve skateboard USA. $25.00 plus shipping. Easy to replace. Hit me up with any questions on repair if nedded.
    20181031_112212.jpg

5. SteApp0

SteApp0 Member

Hi mate

can you point out where on the website I can find the screens. I don’t see it in component parts.

many thanks

6. Timknick

Timknick Member

If I can remember, I couldn't find it on website either. Try contacting them through the email with the info that I posted and that should work. Good luck.

7. SteApp0

SteApp0 Member

Thanks Tim. Uk branch say they don’t sell the screens as parts. They’ve offered to fix which is great, but it broke so easily I suspect it may happen again. Would be great to source some screens.. as easy enough to swap out. I’ve been looking at electrical wholesalers... hopefully getting closer.

if anyone has a supply or info on the screen spec please share

8. MIDAS

MIDAS Member

Any luck at all my friend?

9. SteApp0

SteApp0 Member

nope. Had to return to London branch and get it fixed. I have opened up the remote and if we could source the screens it would be a fairly simple replacement. If any members across the globe can get from local Evolve stores I would be willing to buy in bulk