Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Evolve Suggestion Stronger brake resistance on controller

Discussion in 'Evolve Ideas & Suggestions' started by Rhideras, Apr 2, 2017.

More threads by Rhideras
  1. Rhideras

Rhideras Member

I was riding at abou 15-20 mph today and my board just stopped throwing me on my face I don't know if this was a power issue or if I accidentally hit the brakes, but it made me think what if you put a spring with more resistance on the brake side so you have to push it a little harder to go full brake.
    Ideally I would like the brakes to work in stages like 1 click slow, 2 clicks slower, kinda like downshifting a car but that is a much bigger change.

2. dontaskwhy

dontaskwhy Member

I had the same problem when stopped pushing accelerator very fast in the gt mode (stopped accelerating at all) - the board not just stops accelerating, but also breaks a little when you do so. And it made me kiss the road too

3. Pat

Pat Member

mmm I had the same problem so I bought the R2 remote and now it is even worse.... there is a serious problem my board now brake by itself when shifting gear to GT Mode. Does it happen to you? see the video I had my gopro when it happens