Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Meepo board v3

Discussion in 'General Electric Skateboard Chat' started by Tym1997, May 28, 2019.

More threads by Tym1997
  1. Tym1997

Tym1997 Member

Tyler
    Wheel Setup:
    Street
    Map
    Firstly this is my first post so be kind and secondly thanks for everyone’s input

I’ve been following the electric longboard scene ever since boosted, I’ve followed and seen basically every board from all companies.
    After a long debate and price I purchased the new Meepo board v3 there’s absolutely no reviews excpet for a guy who’s English isn’t the best. So I thought I’d ask my questions to people who are more knowledgeable than I am.
    My first question is, does anyone know the specs like what batteries it uses and esc specs.
    Secondly, would the board be modifiable? Like changing out the motors to better ones,
    What I’m mostly interested in, would there be a way to create a battery pack?, because on the website they sell a big battery pack with those sanyo Tesla cells but the 300usd price tag to much, and another question would it be possible to change the lipo cells for those lipo Rc packs because I think that they would get rid of the voltage sag and give more reliability.
    If anyone with the modding knowledge feels up to the task to help message me
    And my last question, since the battery range isn’t the best at 16km(11 miles) would it be possible to like add a backup power bank so once the main one runs low it uses the extra battery pack?
    One last question, is there a way to charge the batteries on the go like a mains power bank so I can ride it while it charges or will that damage the cells