Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

For Sale [Los Angeles] - Evolve Carbon GT (2 in 1)

Discussion in 'Electric Skateboard Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade' started by allenrandom, Jul 29, 2018.

More threads by allenrandom
  1. allenrandom

allenrandom Member

Evolve Carbon GT (2 in 1) for sale with original packaging. Barely used and less than 30 miles on it. I travel too much and just dont have time to ride this bad boy.

Carbon GT Series

The off road tires have at least 95% of tread on it. The 83mm street wheels are basically brand new with no signs of wear.

I put on the grip tape myself. Its Mob Grip Funeral French Snake. Took about 3 hours, but it looks legit and gives tons of grip so you won't slip off.

Theres also LED front and back lights thats chargeable via USB. The lights are individually controlled and can be Bright, Low, Flash (quick) and Flash (slow). Super helpful if you're riding around cars.

Check out the pictures, theres basically zero scratches on this!

Asking for $1,600, which is $600 below retail of the board alone. I can ship: UPS Ground is $40.

Pls ask any questions.
    IMG_9278.JPG IMG_9280.JPG IMG_9279.JPG IMG_9281.JPG IMG_9285.JPG IMG_9286.JPG IMG_9287.JPG IMG_9288.JPG IMG_9283.JPG IMG_9284.JPG

2. lozza

lozza Member

Ship to UK?

3. OP
    allenrandom

allenrandom Member

Sorry, the battery is not allowed to be air freight due to its size... so I can't ship outside US.

4. OP
    allenrandom

allenrandom Member

Again, sorry. I can't ship out of US.

5. Johnny0623

Johnny0623 Member

Hi, I’m in the San Diego area, is this still available?

6. OP
    allenrandom

allenrandom Member

Yes. Pm me if interested.

7. leo81486

leo81486 Member

8. Snaps

Snaps Member

Pm sent

9. _alex

_alex Member

Sent a PM