Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

locking your board

Discussion in 'General Eskate Chat' started by TimmyK, Dec 14, 2017.

More threads by TimmyK
  1. TimmyK

TimmyK Member

hey guys, just wondering, for those who use it to commute, when you get to say a shopping mall to get something.... how do you guys lock it? or do you carry it with you?

2. Garypii

Garypii Member

I have used a master lock cable lock on my cgt. It’s called a python. It fits throug the trucks. Sadly within two min someone could unscrew the truck hardware or in 5 sec take bolt cutters the the cable. The key is super bulky if you fall on it it will bend your key ring and you will have to cut it to get your keys off (I think, I didn’t do that for real)[​IMG]

3. xrayturner

xrayturner Member

I take mine with me. With it costing what it does I just don't chance it. I have 97s on but when I had the ATs on it was more of a pain. They do make a backpack but I haven't used it. I keep meaning to just get a plain Jane long board pack on Amazon but haven’t yet. With my commute I general just go from home to office and back. The only time I stop is to go to the grocery store and then I just put it in my cart.

4. OP
    TimmyK

TimmyK Member

hmmm ok, might look into getting a carry bag then