Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

[Jan 21, 2018] E-Skaters Over 50 on Facebook (San Francisco, CA, US)

Discussion in 'Group Rides, Events & Meetups' started by DevoSkater, Jan 20, 2018.

E-Skaters Over 50 on Facebook
Posted By DevoSkater

San Francisco, California
San Francisco, CA, USA
Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:00 AM
(ends Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 12:00 AM)
Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Upcoming Occurrences

All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event does not have any/other upcoming occurrences...
More threads by DevoSkater
  1. DevoSkater

DevoSkater Member

For all you Electric Skateboarders over 50 years old, I just created a Facebook group page called “E-Skaters Over 50”, Since there already was a “Skaters Over 50” Facebook page. This is for all those out there who wonder “ I am the only 50 year old who still skates?” “Are we going by the way of the dinosaur?” No way. We are young at heart, healthy, and love to shred. Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. Whether you just started skating for the first time or you have been skating since you were a kid, you were never conventional. You are unique and be proud of it. Sign up and let’s get this group to grow. By the way, the Skaters over 50 page has over 13,000 members, so we are out there. Skate on my brothers and sisters!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Cool! Cool! x 1
  2. nomad888

nomad888 Member

Interested in future Sunday rides. Can't make this one

3. e-rider

e-rider Member

I would like to do a group ride but I don't do Facebook so be sure and post the next ride here also.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Bseabrands

Bseabrands Member

I'm in the over-40 club but I just want to get a group to ride.