1. Bamboo Series

Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Issue with remote after braking

Discussion in 'Bamboo GTX' started by Rickroba92, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Rickroba92

Rickroba92 Member

Have had my board for about a month with no issues I keep it in pristine condition never riding it over water or in rain however today I had an issue with the remote after pairing the remote will not accelerate after braking also the board battery indicator on the remote keeps flashing I've reset the remote to v2 settings and the issue is still there. Can anyone help me diagnose the problem ?

2. Steven Sfef

Steven Sfef Member

Did you reset the trigger value?

3. Nick@Evolve

Nick@Evolve Member

Hi
    If you have the board battery indicator flashing, there is a good chance this isn't trigger related. Is the remote still showing the WiFi connection symbol?
    You would be best to take a photo of your trigger settings and a short video showing the concern and sending to Evolve Support for assistance.
    Nick

4. OP
    Rickroba92

Rickroba92 Member

The battery indicator for the board is flashing and was after i fixed the problem resetting the trigger values worked for about 2 weeks hopped off the train with the board today turned on the remote it was taking a while to pair so I pressed the top button and held to manually put in paring mode and the board paired just before the pairing icon popped up on the controller it wouldn't pair so I restarted the board and controller and it wouldn't pair had to walk to work with the board in tow smfh I'll try what you said tho hopefully thier customer support can resolve the issue thanks for taking the time to reply