Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

I Love my Evolve GTX!

Discussion in 'New Members - Say hello in here!' started by Duguram, Jul 30, 2020.

Tags:
More threads by Duguram
  1. Duguram

Duguram Member

Hey there!

Just a bit about me. I was never a skate boarder - grew up in the boonies on a dirt road. But I am a Snowboarder and Windsurfer. I love being able to 'snowboard' around town and cruising dirt trails on my GTX with 6" wheels. I currently live in Southern Maryland, but will be moving up to Arlington, VA/Washington DC next month - I can't wait to explore the capitol area on my board.

My first e-board was a Chinese Benchwheel that mysteriously died after about a year. It was relatively cheap, but I feel like it wasn't a terrible board to ride - it had good speed and power. But once I rode my GTX, it was clear how much better it was in every aspect. I think we all feel like we paid premium $ for our Evolve boards, but understand that the entire package (performance, quality, spare parts availability, customer service, etc.) are extremely important, and contribute to the amazing riding experience these boards give us.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020