Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

How to pair Evolve GTR with iPhone for Evolve App

Discussion in 'Bamboo GTR' started by Experimentalist, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Experimentalist

Experimentalist Member

Andy Webster
    Boards Owned:
    Bamboo GTR, Bamboo GTX
    Wheel Setup:
    Street & AT
    Map
    Hi, I am trying to connect my GTR to the Evolve App but it asks for a pairing code. What is the code? I tried 0000, 1111, 1234 but no joy what is the pairing code I need?

2. Matt N

Matt N Member

Matt Nicassio
    Boards Owned:
    Bamboo GTR
    Wheel Setup:
    Street & AT
    Map
    No one has replied to this???
    When I first got my board it connected to the app just fine. But at that time, maps and tracking wouldn't work.
    Now, tracking works! Yay
    But I can't connect the app to the board to adjust the custom speed or anything else. The board is working, it shows up under Bluetooth new devices. I have the same issue of needing a pin code.
    It didn't need one to connect the first time. The app just did the job on its own. So I assume the problem is with the app and it just needs to be updated. But if there was a way to manually connect using a pin, maybe the app would recognize the board at that point?

3. OP
    Experimentalist

Experimentalist Member

Andy Webster
    Boards Owned:
    Bamboo GTR, Bamboo GTX
    Wheel Setup:
    Street & AT
    Map
    I spoke to Evolve and they said they needed to release a new version of the app to fix the issue but I have not seen it released yet. Just checked the app store and still no updates. They did release one update since I asked but it was not the one with the pin code fix. Maybe if you call them and add to the numbers we might get a fix a bit quicker from them?