1. Bamboo Series

Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

How long, more or less, is your runs with at?

Discussion in 'Bamboo GT' started by ivanlor, May 3, 2017.

More threads by ivanlor
  1. ivanlor

ivanlor Member

The bgt at arrives me tomorrow, and I would like knowing how long is your ways regularly. Thanks!

2. Ghost1111

Ghost1111 Member

7k while using it to the fullest within safety reasons, I'd struggle to get less than 5km range if trying to deplete battery.

3. OP
    ivanlor

ivanlor Member

In time is about 20 minutes riding?

4. Jer

Jer Member

The other day I did a 6 mile ride on them (about 10km) and got where i was going with about 70% left on the battery. I then did that same ride but in the opposite direction after charging the board and ended with about 4% left. It really just depends on the hills and wind speed when you're riding. The most I've gotten from a single ride was about 10 miles.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ghost1111

Ghost1111 Member

Yea around 20mins

6. samjadelaide

samjadelaide Member

My daily commute to work is about 13km (8mi). It's mixed terrain so I use AT on my BGT. If I ride in ECO the whole way (occasional FAST for inclines) It gets there in the red %, but once I let the battery settle, I'm usually back to about 30% still left in the tank.

I'm about 90-95kg (204lbs).

Ideally if you have to ride more than 10km (6mi) on a BGT without being able to charge it - go with street wheels. I think I'm pushing it at 13km (8mi) on AT.

7. magic man

magic man Member

I recently rode 12 miles on my cgt AT and still had 3/4 battery life.
    I would rather get less Milage on my AT’s than further distance on street wheels. AT’s give a Rolls Royce feel to the ride that I’d miss using street wheels. That’s my individual preference.
    Hey - enjoy the board and the joy it brings.

NYC EVOLVE RIDERS

8. MadeInHawaii

MadeInHawaii Member

I'd be lucky to get 7 miles with the AT setup in fast mode. I'm about 210lbs and that's on mostly flat terrain. I've found that the 110mm Slick Revolution wheels aren't a bad happy medium, getting about 10 miles on hilly terrain with those and can still shoot across a park if need be.

9. magic man

magic man Member

Perhaps I’m getting better mileage as a result of the following.
    I weigh 60lbs less, at 150lbs.
    In Manhattan, NYC I’ve found roads to circle and return home that are mostly downhill.
    I apply sleight brakes going downhill.
    I posture myself for minimum wind resistance.
    I watch the way ahead and plot a path of least board resistance.
    With that said, I enjoy the ride. I find a flow that feels effortless. Each time I ride I display a better “ride talent.” My muscles, nerves and positioning discover subtle changes that make the board lighter and more efficient.
    I hope that helps or at least entertains. I love talking eskating.
    I just started a new group-
    NYC evolve riders
    All the best

10. Vishnu

Vishnu Member

I've had my bamboo gt for 2 years now and the battery is done already so I'm lock to get 5kms