Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Hi everyone from perth wa

Discussion in 'New Members - Say hello in here!' started by Blandy, Feb 13, 2020.

More threads by Blandy
  1. Blandy

Blandy Member

Hi everyone new to the scene carbon gtr all terrain loving every minute completely obsessed can’t wait to start customizing.

2. David

David Member

Lovin mine too, Blandy. Aren't they just the best. I am the only one riding one that I ever see. I have seen a couple awhile back. I just put 3
    D fenders on my GT made by Gav in England. So cool, he should win an award for these beauty's. I put a bash guard too. Really helps for protection of the motors, and standing it up on end to keep from rolling away if someone bumps it when locked to a pole. I tend to ride in all conditions, so I sprayed some Corrosion X in the motors to help with dealing with moisture when out in the wet. I ride with the cover over the board too when in the rain.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigSteve

BigSteve Member

Hey!
    Had my board for about 3 weeks. Loving it for commuting to work. Seen a couple of guys on the Swan cycle-path/narrows bridge.

Are there any meet-ups or cruises in Perth?

4. David

David Member

Hey fellow e - boarder, contact Jay Boston. I think he is based out of Melbourne. He has lots of good You - tube videos. Should be able to tell you about met ups in your area.

5. OP
    Blandy

Blandy Member

hey dude check out perth evolve & boosted electric skateboarders on facebook