Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Hey I’m new to the forum.

Discussion in 'New Members - Say hello in here!' started by Drider, Jun 27, 2020 at 5:57 PM.

More threads by Drider
  1. Drider

Drider Member

Hi from Colorado always looking for folks to ride with.Im new to this forum but not electric skateboards I’m on the older side but still love to ride. Looking forward to learning form this thread.

2. kris king

kris king Member

hey drider, im new to this forum too. you say youre old. u are as old as u feel. im new to eboards but have been a skater since i was 14, im 44 now and dont see any form of slowing down lol. what are u riding? im running the evolve bamboo gtx but am awaiting the lacroix nazare lonestar to arrive, just pissed at the waiting list, 6 wks min!! oh well, good things and all that.

3. OP
    Drider

Drider Member

Hey yea I’m 56 have all kinds of boards mostly ride my carbon GT also have a GTX funny I’m waiting on a Kaly xl40 the lone star Was on my list but Ernesto sold me on the Kaly NYC .

4. kris king

kris king Member

think ive seen the kaly on a few comparison vids, that thing is supposed to be sick man. lemme know how u r getting on with checking the top speed ;). im sure its gonna be mid to upper 40mph? more? what you read or seen?. sorry its the bamboo gtr that i have, i checked the box lol. how much is that pal it looks really slick man?..