Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Help with charger port problem?

Discussion in 'General Eskate Chat' started by jalapenohands, Apr 14, 2019.

More threads by jalapenohands
  1. jalapenohands

jalapenohands Member

I just got a new fast charger for my Bamboo GT series after a long break from riding. Almost a year ago my charger stopped working (or so I thought) and I threw it out and didn’t ride for ages due to moving houses and other life things.

Anyway now I want to get back into it and the new charger won’t work either. It feels very loose in the port, is it supposed to push in securely? I can’t see anything wrong inside the port.

Anyone else had this problem?

2. xrayturner

xrayturner Member

It is fun reading the names people use. My eyes started burning after reading yours.

Anyhows… yes the male to female connection should be snug and not loose. When you say you can’t see anything wrong inside the port is that looking from the outside of the connection? I would pop off the cover and take and good look at the connection for the charging port. Sorry I can’t be more help but that’s where I would start. Have a great day.

3. OP
    jalapenohands

jalapenohands Member

Thanks! I ended up getting a new port today and it’s all working again! I don’t know how to describe it well but I think there was a metal part inside the port that had been pushed out of place.

My partner called me jalapeño hands once because i eat them out of the jar a lot and it makes my hands smell spicy hahaha. The name stuck