Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Hello from Fish Island

Discussion in 'New Members - Say hello in here!' started by CarlF, Aug 23, 2019.

More threads by CarlF
  1. CarlF

CarlF Member

I’d never stepped on any kind of skateboard before I walked into Wick Boards and Owen let me try a Carbon GT. I’m hooked. Since then, aside from tearing around the Olympic Park, I’ve had great rides in Dunford Bridge, Bedgebury Forest, the Viking Trail on the Kent coast, New Brighton’s terrific promenade (Mersey Ferry terminal to Hoylake Station) and now the fantastic Forest of Dean. Happy to share route tips! (I’m 57, btw, in case anyone else worries they’re “too old” to ESK8 )

2. Hi Carl,
    I’m not too far from Forest of Dean...
    Where did you find to ride?
    OldTimeBoarder

3. OP
    CarlF

CarlF Member

Hi, yesterday I did a 10-mile out and back along the Family Cycle Route at Cannop, including the hill right out of the centre. This morning a 9-mile O&B on the (Flat) Peregrine Path, from Symonds Yat East. Tomorrow will probably start from Mallards Pike and follow the 10km running path. The GT AT handles tracks like these with ease, even with the standard AT tyres.