Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

For Sale Guts n glory

Discussion in 'Electric Skateboard Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Nsteph689, Nov 25, 2022.

More threads by Nsteph689
  1. Nsteph689

Nsteph689 Member

Both escs are functional although chopped out. Of the two r2 remotes, one is fine the other was giving me strange throttle behaviors. The bms both work too when I hacked em out. Whole lot of that for a hundred bucks you pay shipping I just want it gone. So total 2 escs 2 bms and 2 r2 remotes with one in pieces.. Then I got chargers for days, 30 a piece plus shipping
    . Got spare gt motors, sixty gets the pair, two fipsky 140kv should swap right onto any evolve and then a pair of 6368 Radley motors but you'll need bigger motor mount for those. 80 for the flipsky motors same for the radleys. Also randomly selling my paintball rig. Its a sick setup freshly rebuilt internals, new hopper that saw one day of play. 200 for the gun. You pay shipping and PayPal fees for everything since its all so cheeeeep lol. Hmu 631sixtwosix91seven6 I'm not checking the forum much. Thanks for your time.