Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Guide for bamboo 2nd gen AT change?

Discussion in 'Evolve Skateboard Guides' started by NJNJ, Apr 30, 2021.

More threads by NJNJ
  1. NJNJ

NJNJ Member

Hi there, 3 questions I hope somebody help me with, or can get me in the right direction.

First one, does anybody have a how to guide for the street to AT switch for the bamboo 2nd gen? I have seen content for GT and newer but not for 2nd gen. Toolkit doesn't fit on the beltcover so I think there're different steps for 2nd gen.

Second question, after riding today (bit wet asfalt) at some point I felt I couldn't make clean corners anymore, felt like the rear drifted away. When I place it on the ground it slowly moves to the left side, not a supposed straight line what could cause this and whats the advice to fix, take it apart and put it back togehter?

Last but not least I can't switch of my battery anymore, the light stays red and doesn't respond on the power switch any ideas / suggestions how to (hard) reset this, and could it be linked to other problems I described? thanks in advance.

Niels