Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

GTR mode sluggish compared to Pro - Bamboo GTR

Discussion in 'Evolve Skateboards' started by Aido, Sep 29, 2020.

More threads by Aido
  1. Aido

Aido Member

Hey all,
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. When I flick to GTR mode it seems sluggish and more like Eco mode. Pro mode has the greatest torque and acceleration.
    Is there a way to reset the remote to factory settings?
    Thanks
    Aidan

2. coalmonkey

coalmonkey Member

Something doesn’t sound right. Give evolve uk a bell or mail

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. jamesar

jamesar Member

I have the exact same issue, brand new GTR bamboo and GTR speed mode is like ECO mode. Any update on this issue @Aido ?

I'll be calling Evolve support after the weekend.

4. coalmonkey

coalmonkey Member

Did you take the speed limit off the controller?

5. jamesar

jamesar Member

Yes, speed limiter off

6. OP
    Aido

Aido Member

Hey mate,

I haven’t been for a ride for a little. Might need to do a reset. Also yes speed limiter is off

7. jamesar

jamesar Member

Ok @Aido and anyone else who comes across this issue. After contacting Evolve they provided a solution that fixed the problem for me...

Using the Evolve Explore mobile app (Android for me), go to the customise tab and set the dial to point at GTR. Follow the instructions to sync this to the board (i.e. restarting the board) and then test performance of GTR mode.

Hopefully you'll find this mode now gives the insane acceleration as mentioned in the manual

8. OP
    Aido

Aido Member

This may be why I got to this point. Playing with this function. It kept saying it wasn’t connected. thanks for posting this mate much appreciated

• Like Like x 1