Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Greetings from Kempston in the UK

Discussion in 'New Members - Say hello in here!' started by AoS_HJ, Sep 10, 2018.

More threads by AoS_HJ
  1. AoS_HJ

AoS_HJ Member

Hello all!

I'm the proud owner of a Carbon GT and I love it! I live 50 miles north of London in a little town called Kempston which has some good cycle paths for me to use for both commuting and recreation so the board gets a go most days. I'm still looking for some more dirt tracks but they can't hide forever!

I look forward to speaking to and learning from you all in time. Maybe I'll meet some of you on some meets in London that I know go on regularly. I really do look forward to seeing what's possible with regards to personalisation of the boards and learning some video skills perhaps too.

Cheers.

2. sk8ter

sk8ter Member

Hey AoS. Welcome to the forum !! Enjoy that carbon GT board !!

• Like Like x 1
  3. fs996

fs996 Member

Welcome to the forum! I live up north in Lancashire. I use my Bamboo GT (with AT wheels) for commuting hops either side of the train, and when I work down in London I usually bring it with me if the weather's looking dry.

There's a couple of Esk8 facebook groups worth joining which are useful for getting in touch with other riders in your area.

• Like Like x 1