Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

G'day - Melbourne OZ

Discussion in 'New Members - Say hello in here!' started by Mikelly, Apr 13, 2017.

More threads by Mikelly
  1. Mikelly

Mikelly Member

G'day team, Mike here - I have a GT Carbon waiting in the car here at work - picked it up at lunch - I went the 2 in 1 with the 90mm ABEC11 street wheels.

First e-board - I skate a bit - Freebord a little - snowboard lots - surf every weekend (I suck but it's great).

Hoping this will fill out the standing sideways addiction a little further.

Cheers dudes - I'm really looking forward to carving this thing tonight!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alex

Alex Admin

Welcome Mikelly!

How are you finding getting used to the board?

3. OP
    Mikelly

Mikelly Member

Hey Alex, thanks for the welcome.

I love this thing. I spent Easter weekend on the AT wheels getting used to it - now I can't see myself taking the 90mm ABEC11 wheels off in the near future - the carve on those is just really special - they fly through all matter of debris on paths too!

In skateboarding and freebording I loved to get the wheels sliding - doing my best to get flat spots! I have never long boarded before so I'm working out how to get the street wheels to slide at the arc of the carve.....

I think I gush about the board too much but it quite simply is an amazing experience riding these boards - well done Evolve.

My kids love it too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JS7

JS7 Member

I picked up my board on Thursday. I love it. The board is awesome! I have done several outings a day. I haven't skated or skied in some years so doing a bit of catching up. I have been practicing my backward curves as well as curves in general. After 2 days I have already been using Pro mode.

I hope to pick up my street wheels this week.