Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

External Power Bank into Charging Port Possible?

Discussion in 'Skate Equipment, Safety Gear & Spares' started by JordanHoward3d, May 9, 2020.

More threads by JordanHoward3d
  1. I have a Bamboo GT and wanted to know if it is it possible to connect an external power bank into the charging port while riding the board to increase the range?

The idea would be to purchase something like this power bank from amazon, connect my normal charger to the power bank and then into my charging port (and put it all in a waterproof case and strap it to the board).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jamiesnew

Jamiesnew Member

Instead of that why don't you just upgrade your battery? Plenty of info online, you can diy or you can even buy a direct replacement.

3. OP
    JordanHoward3d

JordanHoward3d Member

Do you have any suggestions of where to buy an already made quality battery for a bamboo gt? I have been looking around and seen plenty of DIY or people that you can send your board to for an upgrade but they all seem to end up costing around $400-$500.

My option would only cost me around $150, I just don’t know if it would actually work.

4. Jamiesnew

Jamiesnew Member

I think your only option would be to make your own for that budget. There are loads of guides available online.