Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Evolve ONE Review - Tech We Want

Discussion in 'Evolve Skateboard Reviews' started by techww, May 20, 2017.

1. techww

techww Member

Just posted our review of the Evolve ONE. Overall it's a nice board, the carving and feel of the board is very flowy - the single motor gives it great coasting ability. The battery life is amazing, but the one downside we have is the remote. Coming from a Boosted Board we find the evolve remote leaves a lot to be desired.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alex

Alex Admin

Nice vid Greg, good Medium review too.

You have a very professional sounding voice overview, it felt like I was watching a proper TV show.

Which board will you be deciding to grab on your way out the door more often then? Then Boosted or the One?

3. OP
    techww

techww Member

Thanks! I actually like having both. It depends on where I'm riding. For commuting or city riding, I'm still using the Boosted. I feel safer on that board and with 2 motors it definitely has more stopping power. For a casual cruise or long distance I grab the Evolve ONE

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. E-Boarding

E-Boarding Member

this guy loved his board but then had some issues with it

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. wiztecy

wiztecy Member

Issues with connectivity, go figure. Like how he starts off with I no longer have an Evolve 1..... just like my story :)

....will Evolve resolve the connectivity in the GTX? Who knows, they have a 'fail safe' mode but what the heck does that really mean. But how and why does a company still keep shipping faulty hardware is my big question when they know people are getting hurt by these design flaws?