Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

For Sale Evolve 150kv motor (includes new pulley)

Discussion in 'Electric Skateboard Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Icarus, Nov 18, 2018.

Tags:
More threads by Icarus
  1. Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

Genuine evolve motor, used condition, needs new pulley fitted, £50 each + postage.

2. OP
    Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

Sack that, £30 each & includes 2 replaceable pulleys with grub screw

3. OP
    Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

2 of these left in stock.

4. Loupace

Loupace Member

Icarus, any idea how much to ship to California?

5. OP
    Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

I'm sorry i just sent out a 600g parcel to america yesterday, cost £15, these motors packaged weigh about 1,250g, so i'll need to charge £20 and i'll probably still lose out, let me know if you're still interested.

6. fs996

fs996 Member

Might want one of these Icarus. I'm picking up a GTX secondhand on Friday that has a noisy motor (but also has 5 sets of wheels and a 10s4p 30q battery). Should know over the weekend if a new motor is needed.

7. OP
    Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

No worries, considered 200kv motors? More speed, tiny bit less torque (still enough to throw you off your board if you're not ready) and i'm selling 2 for the same cost as 1 of the evolve motors.

8. fs996

fs996 Member

Tbh I need the torque. I'm 90kg plus more with gear and backpack, and it's pretty hilly anywhere near me. Never needed to go more than 18mph max, I'm not a good enough rider to deal with speed wobbles anyway so it's probably for the best!

9. OP
    Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah 150s bout right then.

10. fs996

fs996 Member

Forgot to ask, are these black or gold motors? Any play between the housing/shaft?

11. OP
    Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

Black, no they're solid.

12. fs996

fs996 Member

Do you have any photos? My GTX motors are different from those on my GT...

13. OP
    Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

The only thing altered from the standard gt motor is I reinforced the cable where it enters the motor.

1544458540520-764517359.jpg

15444585719811890937764.jpg

1544458593517537196745.jpg

14. OP
    Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

The specs the same on GTX to GT, just gold instead, if you like the gold motors you can give them a paint job with some,
    'Plastikote brilliant metallic gold' spray, it has the same hue as GTX motor, it's about £5-£10 depending how much and where you buy it.

s-l300.jpg

SPR-AER016.jpg

PKL0004.jpg

15. OP
    Icarus

Icarus Member

Top Poster Of Month

1 left in stock