Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

For Sale [EU] Carbon GT 2in1

Discussion in 'Electric Skateboard Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade' started by tobtau, Oct 17, 2017.

More threads by tobtau
  1. tobtau

tobtau Member

Franz Keller
    Boards Owned:
    Carbon GT
    Wheel Setup:
    Street & AT
    Map
    Hi,

i am i am auctioning my used Evolve GT Carbon All-Terrain & Street 2in1, which I purchased in December of 2016. This includes both the street and all-terrain versions.

I am selling the board due to my lack of ability and practice when it comes to riding it. I have never been on a skateboard or longboard before, and unfortunately it was not as easy as Youtube made it look ;).

The skateboard is in very good condition, as it was not used very often (it has not been touched for the past four months). The battery has gone through a maximum of ten charging cycles and was always stored at the recommended 70% charge.
    There are small amounts of physical wear visible at the front tip and the underside at the back of the board (see attached Images).

The board will be sent in its original packaging with all of the original accessories as well as the original reciept.
    The package will be sent using DHL and extended transport insurance. Additional country dependent fees will apply for shipping outside of Germany.

Gebraucht: Evolve GT Carbon All-Terrain & Street 2in1, 3000 Watt, bis zu 42km/h | eBay

2. A mess of wires

A mess of wires Member

Sava LaMere
    Map
    Live in usa price?