1. Evolve World Cup

Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

EWC 2017 Dates for EWC 2017

Discussion in 'Evolve Word Cup (EWC)' started by Alex, Oct 5, 2016.

More threads by Alex
  1. Alex

Alex Admin

UPDATE: Now announced as 7th - 9th July 2017

Dates for EWC 2017 Announced!

Any news on the street about dates for next years event yet?

There's no way I'm missing next year after seeing all the fun you guys had at the last one :D

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rastarocket06

Rastarocket06 Member

I wish to organize it again in Caudebronde but I'm waiting for Evolve HQ to give the start. Maybe 21/22/23th of july could be the best dates because of holidays. Or maybe 14/15/16 for the french national day...

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    Alex

Alex Admin

Sweet! Just in time for my birthday :p

I've pencilled it in on my calendar :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  4. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Member

I hope it's in Caudebronde... I'm going even if it isn't ha ha!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dave

Dave Member

The end of July / early August would help fit in with school holidays for the Uk.

• Like Like x 1
  6. End of July, beginning of August... as long as it is announced long up front we can organise.
    There will always be people who can't make it. Hope I can make it... looking forward to it. Even my kids are looking forward ... :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. pokiebumwanke

pokiebumwanke Member

I'm really looking forward to planing that trip! Any clues on where it's gonna be?!?

• Like Like x 1
  8. pokiebumwanke

pokiebumwanke Member

It's gonna be a long dark cold winter here in Sweden. Would be really nice to know what I have to look forward to this summer!

9. OP
    Alex

Alex Admin

Hey pokiebumwanke, I merged your thread with the other EWC thread in the in World Cup forum, there's some good info in here that you may find useful :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    Alex

Alex Admin

• Like Like x 1
  11. Guys, have a idea that I want to put to you... Wouldn't it be great if we create an Evolve Cup, like you have the America's Cup in sailing or the Ryder Cup in golf. We see which continent - Europe, N-America, S-America, Asia, Australia, Africa - has the most points on average. So next to the individual trophies we would create a prestigious Evolve Cup!
    Set up a list or rules so a team should be made out of at least x n° of riders.

• Interesting Interesting x 1