1. Bamboo Series

Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Custom Battery Problem?

Discussion in 'Bamboo GT' started by JohannKa, May 14, 2020.

More threads by JohannKa
  1. JohannKa

JohannKa Member

Hello all

I bought LGHG2 10s4p battery pack for my bamboo gt last year and i worked like a charm. On my first ride this year the remote displayed that there is something worng “bad battery” So i looked into the battery menu and saw this
    20200427_004035.jpg
    My intention was that there is something wrong with one p group.

So i opened up the pack and measured the voltage on every “p goupe”. One “p goupe” had a lower Voltage as the others so i disasambled the pack.

I charged and discharged every single cell of the broken “p group”. The result was strange: the “end” voltage of every cell was 4,2 Volts and the capacity on 3 cells was about 3000mAh and on one cell 3300mAh So i guess the cells are fine?!?

Cause of the irritating result I measured the rest the 9p goups again and all had around 4,2V

So I am totaly confused now. Where is the problem? Can the problem be the bms? What should i do? Change the 4 Cells? Even if it seems that they are ok? I am a bit haphazard? Any advice would be really really helpful!

Thank You
    Jo