1. Carbon Series

Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

connection issue

Discussion in 'Carbon GT' started by alfmetal, Jun 10, 2019.

More threads by alfmetal
  1. alfmetal

alfmetal Member

Alfonso Velasco
    Boards Owned:
    Carbon GT
    Wheel Setup:
    Street & AT
    Map
    Hi guys I hope you can help, a few days ago I made sure my board was fully charged as well as my remote, after half a mile riding, the remote shows is still connected to the board but the little board icon goes from fully charged ( in green ) to empty and then the board stops completely. what do you think is the problem?
    I appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

2. xrayturner

xrayturner Member

Gary
    Boards Owned:
    Carbon GT
    Wheel Setup:
    Street & AT
    Wheel Size:
    7" AT, 76 abec, currently on 97 abecs
    Map
    Alfmetal,

Sounds like a battery issue so I would start with the easiest thing, check the cells. You can see how the cells are via the remote. Here is a video that goes ever how to get to that section in the R2 remote. In the video it is around minute 5 or 6. . Next I would check the connections coming from the battery. Open the board and disconnect and re-connect the three cables going from the battery, do the biggest one first. Here is a video on that: . Depending on what you find from the remote you may need to replace the battery. How many charge cycles has it been through? The current packs don’t last that long before performance is impacted. Just a couple hundred cycles and the pack is giving you make less distance but….. stopping at half a mile is crazy. Anyway hope this helps and you get this solved soon. Take Care.