Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Brand new GTR won’t charge

Discussion in 'Carbon GTR' started by shadowcaptain, Aug 10, 2019.

1. shadowcaptain

shadowcaptain Member

Jake schmillen
    Boards Owned:
    Carbon GTR, Carbon GT
    Wheel Setup:
    All Terrain (AT)
    Map
    I just received my new GTR on Friday night. Battery came with 46% charge. Plugged it in to top off the battery and I’m getting a flashing red light on charger. I left it plugged in overnight and still no charge. I double checked to make sure all the connections were tight and they are.Has anyone else experienced this issue? Unfortunately evolve is closed on the weekends.

2. David

David Member

David Herring
    Boards Owned:
    Carbon GT
    Wheel Setup:
    All Terrain (AT)
    Map
    Sorry to hear your charger issue. Test road mine this wk.end. High temps. In Texas. Mine was amazing!!. Had a little wobble in rear wheel on unboxing . So I took it all apart, down to the tube, and was still there. Rode perfectly. on 1st. ride .Controller got super hot under the deck when I had finished 1st. Test run. Love the new matt finish. Feels good carrying. And grip tape up to the edges give lots of feel for the feet. Carves like a dream. I named mine Endless Wave. So stoked .Thanks Evolve from this land locked surferdude Hope yours is fixed ASAP. And rides as good as mine. Oh and I got some 3D skins for my R2 remote for better grip and protection from Exeter out of the UK. Highly recommend these!! Quick shipping.
    admin@exeter3dprinting.co.uk