Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Bindings Rule, everyone should have bindings

Discussion in 'Evolve Skateboards' started by rickbad, Jan 10, 2018.

More threads by rickbad
  1. rickbad

rickbad Member

I have Freebord S2 bindings on both my AT GTs. I've been riding with them 5+ miles daily for over a year and I would never want to ride without them again. I think they vastly improve my control and ability to make quick maneuvers while keeping me balanced and centered on the board. They have enabled me to narrowly escape disaster on numerous occasions, where without them I likely would have bailed. Before I tried them I was afraid they would prevent me from ejecting in an emergency, but my reflexes have no trouble automatically slipping my feet clear of them when its required, and its been required a lot You'd think I worked for Freebord or something, but I just love my bindings!!!

Any other binding fanboys?

2. scotty5150

scotty5150 Member

just ordered a pair, cant wait to try them out.

3. Right here. In fact I sent an email about this to Evolved and Alex replied to me to check out the forums and see how other people may have installed their bindings.

4. OP
    rickbad

rickbad Member

All you need is 4 longer truck screws and you mount the binding bracket directly on the deck/truck plate. You may need to bend the binding bracket up or down depending on what kind of board. I've used these on both the GT carbon and GTX extensively. I also have drilled holes in the binding brackets so I could get a little more width when mounted on the GTX.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks plan on installing some mbs bindings this Tuesday on my GTX! The guys selling me the bindings are worried about messing up the board so I guess that leaves it up to me to mess it up... err.. I mean install them!