Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Sold Bamboo GTX AT $975

Discussion in 'Electric Skateboard Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade' started by jeremiah, Nov 24, 2019.

Tags:
More threads by jeremiah
  1. jeremiah

jeremiah Member

I'm selling my bamboo GTX AT which I haven't used much since I've been on the road as a truck driver. It stays at my house not being used. It comes with the fast charger and the new R2 remote, original box and all. I also bought the rechargeable front and rear lights from evolve. There are some light scratches on the motors but other than that it's in perfect working order. You can see my history where I've sold my bamboo GT 2 in 1 on this site back in December of 2017.

20191021_115724.jpg

20191021_115758.jpg

20191021_115816.jpg

20191021_115743.jpg

2. Eskate69

Eskate69 Member

How many charge cycles? How many miles? Would you take $750?

3. OP
    jeremiah

jeremiah Member

I'm a truck driver on the road right now so without the board on me I couldnt say for sure but I know I haven't used it a whole lot. I'll be home by the 21st and I can look at the remote and give you the numbers. I'll see if I can get my wife to do it for me later this evening. As far as price goes I will meet you in the middle at $850.

4. Eskate69

Eskate69 Member

This is for my son for Christmas. Would you take $800 that is our limit. If so and I sent you a money order would you package and send as soon as you get payment?

5. OP
    jeremiah

jeremiah Member

6. OP
    jeremiah

jeremiah Member

Ok but you will have to pay for shipping. My wife will have to package it up and send it. My phone number is 214-677-3552. You can call or text me if you want. Jeremiah

7. Eskate69

Eskate69 Member

8. Eskate69

Eskate69 Member

What is the fastest way I can get you payment? I could use PayPal. How soon could your wife get it out? Any idea of shipping cost?

9. Eskate69

Eskate69 Member

I am out of cell range at the moment but should be able to call you in a couple hours.

10. OP
    jeremiah

jeremiah Member