Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

For Sale bamboo gt with all terrain and street version kit $950.00 or best offer

Discussion in 'Electric Skateboard Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade' started by luiscesag, May 14, 2019.

More threads by luiscesag
  1. luiscesag

luiscesag Member

Evolve Bamboo GT all terrain version longboardI'm selling my longboard because i feel is to fast for me the motor plates are new and the all terrain version was just used twice, i add the grape tape because honestly it was better than the original, attention one of the motors works but its broken but the longboard still running with one, the motor can be fixed, you can find a good one here on eBay, this longboards are awesome and practical and can be customize really cool. it comes with the tools, the chargers an the remote control, all in good condition... if you win the auction i will give you the street version kit, the screws and an extra motor plate (really useful

jdZoJb+xQTiNjzvtOUZT0w.jpg

kAfc1VvTSYS7uIv+MKZGGw.jpg

Q4qksl3+QlGwOMpb7wgQTw.jpg

2. Still for sale? Need one for my daughter ASAP! College starts soon!

3. Bryancox6922

Bryancox6922 Member

I seen this on eBay I am the top bid right what do u want for it right now I really want it but 950 I got to replace the motor and I would also replace the battery’s email me at bryancox6922@gmail.com if u got PayPal we can close the deal in min