Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

For Sale Bamboo gt 2in1 looking to trade/buy a carbon gt or bamboo gtx

Discussion in 'Electric Skateboard Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Brennan295, Apr 7, 2020.

More threads by Brennan295
  1. Brennan295

Brennan295 Member

I have bamboo gt 2in1 with under 80 cycles on it. I’m looking to trade for a carbon gt or a bamboo gtx. Of course I’ll throw in some cash on top of the trade. Let me know what you got, I’m open to buying a board right out if the price is right.

2. Squaff

Squaff Member

You should just get a good battery pack, thats the only difference on the gtx and bamboo gt. Now if you are looking to do more changes for a faster and safer board I have carbon gt 2 -1 with 6374 190kv motors with samsung 30q 10s 4p battery and vesc 4 plus . It's a beast with 25miles on all terrain wheels and twice more range that a brand new evolve gt series

3. OP
    Brennan295

Brennan295 Member

How much are you asking for it?

4. Squaff

Squaff Member

Sorry just got your message, I sold that 3 days ago but I have a bamboo gt with evolve stock everything and brand new battery pack 10s 4p Samsung 30Q and comes with the riser and r2 remote if you still looking for a new nice board with good range no sag. I'll let it go for $ 1400 cause just the battery cost me $400. By the way is 2 in 1 with all terrain wheels and abec 97mm green.

5. Sirc

Sirc Member

I have a bamboo GTX if you are still looking.

6. ariel

ariel Member

hi,did u sell it already?
    would u consider selling the street kit only?
    thx

7. Darkleo

Darkleo Member

I am interested. Willing to offer $950 plus shipping

8. Sirc

Sirc Member

Bamboo is what I have. Make offer

Screenshot_20200523-113619.png

Screenshot_20200523-113611.png