Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Am i the only evolver that doesn't own an evolve board?

Discussion in 'General Eskate Chat' started by Kevsey D, Oct 31, 2016.

More threads by Kevsey D
  1. Kevsey D

Kevsey D Member

Hey peeps!

So i was just wondering if there's any other Evolve riders out there that doesn't actually own a board? or is it just me? :confused: I know this is the Evolve forum so chances are most here does..

I'm really lucky to have some great friends around me who are more then happy to let me use their boards (thanks guys) ;) and i've come along way so far without owning one lol. Am working towards getting my own little gem underneath my feet and after that you better watch out world, I'm coming for ya haha!!

:cool::):cool:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

Ha Kev! Someone should be paying you to ride one! I wish I could carve as cool as you!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Kevsey D

Kevsey D Member

haha! thanks mate. Now there's a dream come true right there, weekly salary to ride and look cool! nah, why on earth would I want to do that lol :p;)

4. Alex

Alex Admin

Mate, you've got it all figured out. Access to any Evolve board you want without the cost of buying one and the hassle of ownership and maintenance. I need to take a page out of your book :p

• Sad Sad x 1
  5. OP
    Kevsey D

Kevsey D Member

hahaha! yeah when u look at it like that i suppose its pretty sweet, but then i don't have the luxury of just going out for a ride whenever i want :-(

6. Alex

Alex Admin

Christmas is coming, write Santa a nice letter :D

• Love Love x 1
  7. OP
    Kevsey D

Kevsey D Member

I heard Santa lives in Australia!! :)

• Funny Funny x 2