Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Acton Blink - 4WD Electric Skateboard with hub motors in each wheel

Discussion in 'Acton Global' started by Alex, Nov 3, 2016.

More threads by Alex
  1. Alex

Alex Admin

Looks pretty cool, the quatro model (BLINK QU4TRO) looks real snazzy with the aluminium frame. I like the built in white downlights too.

upload_2016-11-3_14-37-52.png

I might give the cheaper light weight 10lb S model a shot as a last mile commuter board I can easily bring on the train, what with their discounted crowd fund pricing now that my Boosted Board order is frozen.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kenneth

Kenneth Member

I also like the build and look. Best looking board out there Imo.
    But Im a little concerned when it comes to 4 wheel engines. Thats to much, when 2 1500kw like the GT have gives so much torc and speed I dont see the need to double the engines, just make it more expensive and more things can fail. Would prefer this board with 2 powerful engins and a good long range battery. Just my opinion.

3. OP
    Alex

Alex Admin

I dunno. If one wheel goes, you've got 3 to get you home on until you can get a replacement...unless it seizes up when broken or loses power. That could be an issue.

The 4WD is an interesting concept on a skateboard, but it's almost wasted on street wheels.

This would really shine if you could have AT wheels like the Evolve and take if off road.