Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Site Update A dedicated suggestions and ideas forum is now live

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & News' started by Alex, Dec 11, 2016.

Tags:
More threads by Alex
  1. Alex

Alex Admin

Alex Jermstad
    Boards Owned:
    Carbon
    Wheel Setup:
    All Terrain (AT)
    Map
    I've seen a plethora of great ideas bandied about on how to improve these electric skateboards. Some of them come from members of the community with unique insight and perspective. It's a shame that many of them may get lost in a thread only to ever remain just an idea.

The Evolve team are not huge. There's only so much of keeping up to date with social media comments, and one suggestion emailed to a certain distributor might not end up being shared with the global team or the community.

If we are able to consolidate these ideas, propose them in well thought out easy to digest ways along with supporting evidence and share our experience as to why we think each idea would be worthwhile, then they're much more likely to get implemented.

Doing it this way also allows us to obtain feedback from other users an in open forum, where we can discuss, iterate and improve upon some of the original suggestions.

To help us with this I've created a dedicated suggestions forum where you can create a thread for each idea. The rest of the community can then pitch in, provide feedback if we like the idea and we can expand up them by discussing them further.

It can be found in the forum list:

upload_2016-12-11_23-7-17.png

Or you can visit it directly using this link:

Evolve Ideas & Suggestions

Be sure to read the sticky at the top of the forum before posting, which goes into more detail about how it works.

Direct link: Guide to Evolve Suggestions - Read me before posting

:)

• Like Like x 1