Join to the community in order to comment, like, post images, videos and create threads.

:)

Group Buy - Taking Orders 140KV 5065 spare motors, Anyone Interested?

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Odiddy, May 9, 2017.

More threads by Odiddy
  1. Odiddy

Odiddy Member

Hey Guys,

I'm just checking in to see if anyone would be interested in all black racerstar motors with the cog wheeel.

Some of you have seen this: Racerstar 5065 BRH5065 140KV 6-12S Brushless Motor Without Gear For Balancing Scooter in black and red. You can probably spary paint these with high heat paint if you wanted black.

For those of you that want a cheaper alternate ready to go out of the box - read below.

I have some friends in the E-board industry from the bay that can secure the all black motors. Lead-time would be 3-4 weeks. If anyone can't deal with the recent color scheme, performance would be the same as the above.

the price would likely be $65 for 1 motor and $120 for 2 motors + about 5 for shipping. While I understand bangood is cheaper, I did want to throw this out as a potential option for anyone looking for extra motors. The price still needs to be firmed up, but I will keep those that are interested in the loop.

These motors are for recreational use and are not approved by evolve, based on what evolve has said on a video comparison of the Racerstar and their motor(on youtube) - these will void your warranty. These are offered for people that want to build their own board, esc etc. ;)

Would need to get interest on 25 motors to make this happen

Thanks

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  2. Jinvy

Jinvy Member

Hello, do you happen to have two of these available? I live an hour north of San Francisco. Thanks