Terms of Service and Rules
Terms of Service
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Evolve Forums Rules
As with any community, rules and guidelines are important to keep the community running smoothly. Please keep in mind our rules whenever posting to keep our community pleasant for members and guests alike.
This is a community for electric skateboarders from around the world to come together and discuss all aspects of electric skateboards, share videos and pictures of our e-boarding adventures, organise meet ups and have fun.
1. This site is called Evolve Forums as it was founded by Evolve enthusiasts, but discussion of all e-boards is encouraged and welcome. However any corporate shilling or astroturfing for other e-board brands is not allowed. Any posts deemed to fall into this category or users deemed to be acting in this manner will be deleted or banned at the discretion of the site owner.
2. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behaviour is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should use the built in ignore feature to ignore the user.
3. Posts should always be constructive and on topic. Messages involving Evolve or their competitors must be constructive. Hateful and abusive posts regarding their business practices and staff are unacceptable. However, constructive criticism in directed to Evolve in relation to other board manufacturer's features is acceptable, and vice versa
4. If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.
5. Do not bump threads unless you have something else to add to the discussion. Related to this, BST threads should not be bumped with updates unless the update is legitimate. Updates for the primary purpose of bumping the resource will be removed.
6. Personal information and private discussions may not be posted publicly unless it’s clear that all parties involved have consented.
7. Each user may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, the duplicates may be banned. The only exception to this is if a company would like to make a representative account for themselves in additional to a personal account for whoever is running both.
8. We want all ages to feel welcome here, so please refrain from posting any content which may contain overtly adult or objectionable content.
9. The rules here are not exhaustive and will be modified over time as necessary. Use common sense
10. In summary, don't be a dick, and be excellent to each other!